ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic Fiat 500 Abarth

I'm not a big fan of the Fiat 500, but this has really grown on me after seeing a video of it on the Gumball 3000.

It's looks like something from BTCC, love it.

With its Gumball livery, looks great. Would be awesome taking something like this to Le Man's.

Last edited by a moderator:
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0

srs. Originally these sorts of rally's were to see how could get from point a via b, c, d, e to point f first. as your not allowed to race anymore, whats the point? is it purely just to show off your car?

ST
srs. Originally these sorts of rally's were to see how could get from point a via b, c, d, e to point f first. as your not allowed to race anymore, whats the point? is it purely just to show off your car?

The Gumball is just for fun, it's not a race in the traditional sense of rallying or racing, there's no prizes for being fastest, theres no timekeeping.
It's marketed as a road trip/adventure, not a race, well that's my take on it anyway.

And yeah a lot of playboys showcase their exotica.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Lol ash, I wanted to call you names for posting anything 500 related..

.. But I actually like that! Looks aggressive

love the front bumper lip spoiler thingy

Last edited:
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Theres some class abarths around. Theres one on YouTube thats been converted to RWD.