ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP and TC light !!

Clio 182
Every know and again out of the blue my service light comes on along with the ESP light and also the traction control. It happens randomly however when the engine is cut and restarted the lights go off.

Any ideas people would be greatly appreciated as its just been serviced as i thought that would be the problem but it did it again tonight :S

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Every know and again out of the blue my service light comes on along with the ESP light and also the traction control. It happens randomly however when the engine is cut and restarted the lights go off.

Any ideas people would be greatly appreciated as its just been serviced as i thought that would be the problem but it did it again tonight :S

I get exactly the same problem, so would like to know as well.........

what brakes have you got on it?

what difference does brakes make btw

I get exactly the same problem, so would like to know as well.........

what difference does brakes make btw

REF: the brakes thing......well surprise surprise lol i ALSO have this problem lol it only started happening after i put uprated discs and pads on ( brembo HC and yellow stuff ) and im just trying to see if its happening on standard set ups or if it is only happening to those who have uprated thats all. :(

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
REF: the brakes thing......well surprise surprise lol i ALSO have this problem lol it only started happening after i put uprated discs and pads on ( brembo HC and yellow stuff ) and im just trying to see if its happening on standard set ups or if it is only happening to those who have uprated thats all. :(

yep my problem really started since i put brembo hc and ferodo pads on.........