ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP+SERV FAULT

clio sport 172
Anyone had this fault before 52 plate ,when cruising anywhere between 40-80mph ESP and SERV lights comes on,its been on a code reader and they found no faults, the ABS rings have been checked,please help it drives me mad.:mad:

Schma Schme 1.6l
i have EXACT same issue with my 53 clio 172! took it into dealers and they had it out of test drives for 3 days, no fault found!
WEIRD. it's been doin it on mine for 11k miles now, no issues other than sometimes the light comes on, however, i did a 145 mile round trip other day, no light, did a 3 mile trip other night, light on. WEIRD!

ff 182
ive got a problem wif my 54 plate 182. drive it for about an hour and limits my car to 60 mph also wont go over 3000rpm abs light computer light and service light on.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
I have this problem with mine, it doesnt limit my car from what i kno, had it about 10 times, just pulled over, turned it off and started back up and was gone, had it on the diag with the RS tuner, and same thing about throttle possition etc, but im sure henk said this was normal for the clios???

182 Sport 2.0I
How do you fix it though..... Th ultimate question?? Everyone has this problem, and now seem to know its the throttle position but could someone please make a simple step by step :)

Can it be repositioned?

182 Sport 2.0I
Damn i havent renewed my CS membership and probly wont. So i cant see that thread.

Nissan 350z
Heh and i cant PM you the details either due to not being a member or your Inbox being full not sure.

That link is basically me selling the 172/182 accelerator pedal assembly thats fly by wire. As the error code 297 indicates it could be faulty. £35 posted if your interested? Email me: sargara@gmail.com

182 Sport 2.0I
Ahh, ill do without then fella, GEarbox just went today, i can live with the service light on. Now i need a gearbox :(

Clio 182 arctic
is the esp and serv light not the brake pedal switch. its in the guides section. i have a 182 and when this happened on my car it was this switch and the problem hasnt come back since.

Clio 182ff
Anyone had this fault before 52 plate ,when cruising anywhere between 40-80mph ESP and SERV lights comes on,its been on a code reader and they found no faults, the ABS rings have been checked,please help it drives me mad.:mad:

CPU is designed by Amstrad and built by Stevie Wonder manufacture inc - follow this easy guide below and it will fix it:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=307978

happens on all Clios.