ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Car Bodyshops

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
panel craft Braintree I would highly recommend. they rebuilt my 182 after it was written off.

they do hire car also

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
believe @VIICarCare has used ColourTone in Basildon before (I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere!)
I've no experience with them though.

They did my side skirts once after multiple recommendations, f**king awful. Cracked, full of chips and the pain eventually fell off lol

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
panelcraft in Braintree did an amazing job, they have the full setup. heated sealed spray room, jigs for pulling cars back into shape, body repair shop. I would highly recommend them.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you want pop down and see me I will introduce you to Tony at Spraymaster and you can get a quote but they have no courtesy car. He did a good job on Suzanne’s RB 197 but quality paint is expensive.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
panel craft in Braintree get my vote as well, the replaced a full floor in my old mini project and it looked like it rolled out the factory. they did an amazing job.