ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Meet 5-7-08 *PHOTOS!*

172 cup
A few photos at last guys! (fingers crossed this works!)

HatfieldHeath1.jpg

HatfieldHeath10.jpg

HatfieldHeath11.jpg

HatfieldHeath12.jpg

HatfieldHeath13.jpg

HatfieldHeath14.jpg

HatfieldHeath15.jpg

HatfieldHeath2.jpg

HatfieldHeath3.jpg

HatfieldHeath4.jpg

HatfieldHeath5.jpg

HatfieldHeath6.jpg

HatfieldHeath7.jpg

HatfieldHeath8.jpg

HatfieldHeath9.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yay a pic of my car lol! nice to get individual shots of each car becca!
They all look rather shiny!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
yeah lots of nice pictures there! lots of exhaust shots.

172 cup
Lol... that's because my camera died before i got round to doing individual front shots :(

Titanium 182
good job mate . my car looks so ... out of place with you guys haha but theres nothing wrong with being different :rasp:

172 cup
Lol, well my bro would've been there (he has a 197 as well) but the lucky sod is currently on an aeroplane! It was quite nice for me actually as the meets i've been to have been filled with new 197's and i've been the only little old 172!

Porsche Boxster987S
cracking pics. love the LY:rasp: wish our weather was as good up here:dapprove:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i only took 3, and the 1st was before anyone else had turned up!

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Titanium 182
Lol, well my bro would've been there (he has a 197 as well) but the lucky sod is currently on an aeroplane! It was quite nice for me actually as the meets i've been to have been filled with new 197's and i've been the only little old 172!

wot colour has he got?

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
well nice cars...

i must have been a sleep, missed this ESSEX meet....
what was i doing....?

who's owns the black 182, seen it a few times.....

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
all the cars there were nice . first time id seen a LY in the metal and it was v nice . i got rejected from alot of photos as i was a mk3 n not a mk2 :(

172 cup
Jib197cup... not sure what the offical colour name is but his is the silvery/grey nimbus 197...
Reg - **** TBZ

M2 Competition
Lol, whos the girl in the pink tee with the crazy pose in one of the pics?!

Cars look lush, makes me want a liquid 182 whoevers that is!

172 cup
Cheers for the comments on my photos by the way! I have to say i thought they were pretty average... just wait untill the "photographer" puts his up on here! The cars just make the photos look great along with the sunshine!!

Titanium 182
he did say he could take a while doing them as he's gunna do them all properly on the comp n dat ... i cant wait to see the ones he did of my car :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
that little gold clio is actually YELLOW and was going at the speed limits!!!!! :rasp:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
lol i know it looks gold in some light but others it looks yellow, did u see that 197 as we came into harlow?

Clio 182
Becca I cannot believe you put that pic up of me lookin like such a div! OMG what was I doin?!