ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Meet - Halfway House A127 Brentwood - May Bank Holiday 7th May

182 Trophy
To celebrate finally becoming a paid member, thought I would start by jumping on the success of the Essex meets at North Weald.
As perfect as it was, unfortunately not being allowed to cross the airfield to the cafe has kind of put an end to it.

So.....
Though the Halfway House would make a perfect location. Ample parking, good food and drink. Had a little nose around google and can't see any other meets arranged for the 7th. And an ideal location to vanish into the countryside after for some photos.

What are peoples opinions?

No prob mate... btw get your self some brimcaros mate... apparently there comfortable, cheap and affordable!!! they make me wet! anyways lets keep this on topic!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
we had a meet at the squadron on sunday it was fine, might i suggest the new dick turpin instead of the halfwayhouse its a bigger pub and the food etc is not so expensive and its sits on the basvagas skyline:cool:

182 Trophy
That makes sense, its a little closer to costa-del-southend too. I went to the first one at the squadron and it was an ideal location (even better for me as I live in Harlow), but after shutting us all out last time just assumed it would be a no go from now on.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
do you fancy coming to the grasshoper meet this sunday, i think mark, dr jekyll is coming from harlow and meeting us at lakeside services at 10am, then perhaps we could discuss a may meet with sash etc

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You and that damn building. It's a 'hole ! Halfway House isn't much better however :S
we only used to sit outside then go for a ride down the front at southend:race:is anyone up for a meet on monday or shall i da the clear coat of me paint:clap:instead.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
we only used to sit outside then go for a ride down the front at southend:race:is anyone up for a meet on monday or shall i da the clear coat of me paint:clap:instead.
Am I the only one who thinks this makes no sense at all?