ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Newbie, Mk3 Clio Sport

172 cup
I did that journey yesterday, but it's the first time and i don't have blonde hair! Lol...!

Clio Sport 172
I some times see a 172 cup heading towards clacton through elmstead market?anyone?

Blonde girl driver i think?

i do that journey quite abit, but i ain't got blonde hair either :S

172 cup
I noticed a cup parked at Wivenhoe station a month or so ago and posted it on here but got no reply! So yeah, would guess that's the one!

6/468 17poo
Yeah had a a4 picture in the back of the window but passed quite fast so must be that one, really didnt realise that there was that many of us in colchester!

Anyone noticed if you work in town the massive poster on NCP advertising 4£ to park all day!thats a ripp off!

Clio Sport 172
It'll be good to get to some meets now i've kinda chatted to a few of you abit. I think a meet in Colchester one day/night would be a good one as there seems so many of us!

6/468 17poo
I went to the RR day the other week, werent too many colchester people though?or i didnt talk to any of ya if you were there! whooops

Clio Sport 172
haha, i dont think my fella would be to impressed me posting pics of myself about! Mini-meet definaitly sounds like a plan though!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Yeah had a a4 picture in the back of the window but passed quite fast so must be that one, really didnt realise that there was that many of us in colchester!

Anyone noticed if you work in town the massive poster on NCP advertising 4£ to park all day!thats a ripp off!

Really,they put it up 50p? Thats why i still park in grey friars, £3.50 all day:)

Clio Sport 172
£4 would of been a bargin at my old work place, i was paying £4.40 a day in the butt road car park! Proper ripp off!!