ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Xmas meal & party ideas

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hi peeps

I no its a way away yet but it will be soon upon us. I have an idea in my head what im gonna plan but I want your suggestions also please

I will consider good suggestions & will work hard to make this a night to remember

Cheers
Kyle

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah f**k all that s**t food, microwave ping crap.

Goodmans for me...:)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep I'm not a fan of dingers myself but £35 plus drinks for a meal just before Christmas could be a tad too much lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep I'm not a fan of dingers myself but £35 plus drinks for a meal just before Christmas could be a tad too much lol

Get a job, you pauper.

Could we incorporate the xmas meal into this saturday evening in the very classy arena that is the Pitsea shopping arena ?! Would suit budget requirements and there'd be no xmas BS.

Winner winner .. KFC for dinner.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It has been the last few years tbh but the food has also been rancid lol

It's not at all but it tastes fuckin' epic!!

The beefeater in fobbing is really nice and my sis works there so if shes on she could knock a bit off the bill ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm on the fence. Pictures are needed to get me off of it as it's starting to hurt.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
This is what I eat at home.

I buy a whole bit of fillet from my butcher, so anything else is s**t.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380275011598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380275011598.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380275127294.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380275127294.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 32

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's properly worth it at Goodmans though. The steaks are just simply brilliant!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
If it is decent food, I may make the trip over. Could time with picking up Lukes engine if that is ok Ant? :)

Edit - just seen Bodeans, if its in London i'll definitely attend and have a few beers, engine can wait.

If it is decent food, I may make the trip over. Could time with picking up Lukes engine if that is ok Ant? :)

Edit - just seen Bodeans, if its in London i'll definitely attend and have a few beers, engine can wait.
There's more than one. I know people who've been to the one in Tower Hill & Soho both are meant to be good.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
There's more than one. I know people who've been to the one in Tower Hill & Soho both are meant to be good.

Sorry bud, should have clarified. I work in London, right next to Tower Bridge - so if it is there or one of the other Bodeans in London I will definitely attend and drink. Lots. If its in Essex, i'll make the long trip round the m25ring and grab Lukes old trophy engine from 'Tony :)