ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Car Parts Lexus Light Pic

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

You need to host the pics on the web for us to be able to see them!

I can host them for you if you want, heres my E-Mail if you want to send them to me.

mailto:ric_hemsley@ntlworld.com">ric_hemsley@ntlworld.com

Rick

H22A7 Accord Type R

........ill have a go on a site i kno first mate, cheers........shant be long

GR7

Shiny red R32

Personally I dont like that particular design, there are too many red bits in those rear lights!

The K-Tec ones look much better!

I have some of these lights and the quality is fantastic compared to the ones that ktec supplied..the new ones from ktec are nice but at over 175.00 the pair is completely different to paying just 95.00 the pair from euro. The quality round the edges on the first set of lights ktec got from there suppliers was a bit plumb and go round the edges.

The k-tec racing ones do look the better, though arent a great fit from what ive heard, whats the web address for euro?

H22A7 Accord Type R

.........i think that will be next, after the Apex springs, which seem to be getting good reports!.........defo gettin the spoiler painted, not sure about all the bumpers........depends how easy they are to get off n on, dont want no bodyshop wasting it!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

mate i saw a 1.2 like yours on sunday

everything was colourcoded evn the mirror baseplates

looked sweet

mines getting a rs front bumper from k-tec (shhhh)

and colourcoded rear bumper + spoiler

Mines in black so i wont bother, in fact its the reason i got it in black! Think ill still get the rubstrips done, so ur getin a mk2 bumper on the mk3 then tom?

H22A7 Accord Type R

............does anyone know if there are any insurance implications of fitting the lexus lights.............its only a piece of plastic i kno but everyone knows how piccy Insurance companies can be!!!!!!! .................. any comments........Rob

H22A7 Accord Type R

im going on a spending spree............gonna order some apex springs, as long as insurance will let me.........if they bump up the excess thats fine :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nope they just arent covered if they get stolen

if they do they will be replaced with standard parts

H22A7 Accord Type R

have u asked the question b4 Steve????? Insurance............they cause so much worry!!!!!!!! Buggers! hope they let me drop it!!! mind you, only 3 months of free insurance left lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

dont even attempt it on that free insurance from renault they wont let you

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol...........so many different views! some ppl say they have done loads n declared it!!! nutz......... may aswell just wait n put it on my renewal then ....... HOW MUCH!!!!! lol

tom lies, i posted about this last week.

I lowered mine 40mm on apex, cost me and extra 100 on my excess. end of discussion. if they tell you that its not allowed, say "i want to speak to someone who knows what they are doing"

I swear these call centers, half the staff dont even know what company they work for

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

email them to me at

mailto:thomas.benton@polk.co.uk">thomas.benton@polk.co.uk

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sorry peeps pbase has gone down

the pics will return when it comes back up again