ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro clio ??

what ya thinking of doing, Washers or shims? im gonna be hardcore n do it with washers as jordan said shims make an un-noticable difference

A pals dad does all stuff like this so he is gonna actually trim a % off at and angle (obviously.) ment to be safer.

williams 3
thanks guys, mirror was done with a sunstrip from the local car parts shop, im after some stance for the car as i cant fit my spacers to the rear wheels because the wheels are just a tad wide (7j) but the offset makes them stick out which i thought would save me buying spacers but it didnt lol so a nice bit of camber on the back will sort it

did you just cut it up?

Artic Blime 182
BIFCAIDS do you live in Widnes as i have seen you a few times, think you flashed at me once, head lights i mean :rasp:

Very nice cars by the way, love euro style :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dont live in widnes but my girlfriend does, she lives just the other side of the train track not in hough green tho ha ha ha, i used to pass through cronton all the time but now they've knackered the road just after the college i dont go down there you'll often see me in widnes tho :)

Black Clio 182
some nice clios.... thinking of going down the euro route my self but dunno if i can be arsed with the hassle of it all.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its easy not much hassle to be honest, you could go the air ride route, massive drop with some Bentley wheels or maybach wheels, or a drop with some BBS LM's lose the spoiler on the back with a US spec rear bumper

E60 diesel powah
rude not to post eh!

L1030189.jpg

3168886778_a4607d1eff_b1.jpg

mine3-1.jpg

smoothed.jpg

Artic Blime 182
i dont live in widnes but my girlfriend does, she lives just the other side of the train track not in hough green tho ha ha ha, i used to pass through cronton all the time but now they've knackered the road just after the college i dont go down there you'll often see me in widnes tho :)

Its fixed now bud with a nice smooth rounderbout lol. I live in cronton on the housing estate near the train station lol. Very nice bud love the lights.

Dutty 112 i have seen yours a few times in warrington aswell bud, love it. Top job fellas.

Black Clio 182
yeah but to go proper euro you need some proper nice rims.... the expensive kind. lower than low and some nice smoothness...

did euro my fiesta st but it just became a pain in the arse to drive really. loved it to bits but just didnt really enjoy driving it that much as there was always the rubbing and scrubbing haha!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dont have to be expensive to be euro the "show offs" go expensive with rims the kinds that have full time jobs and can afford to ;)