ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro-ish mazda

172 Sport
I do not understand this, surely they have taken a perfectly balanced platform which Mazda used as their most succesful and best selling car EVER and have ruined the suspension geometry? I see from your profile you have an MX5, am I right? Or dynamics wise is this level of stance and camber an improvement?

Looks gangster, but IMO some things shouldn't be messed with to that extent.

I do not understand this, surely they have taken a perfectly balanced platform which Mazda used as their most successful and best selling car EVER and have ruined the suspension geometry? I see from your profile you have an MX5, am I right? Or dynamics wise is this level of stance and camber an improvement?

Looks gangster, but IMO some things shouldn't be messed with to that extent.

You just went full Goodj don't ever go full Goodj.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love that. Want an MX5 quite a lot atm, this weather doesn't help!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
s**t paint is s**t.

broken suspension looks broken.

and please dont use one of the best motorsport wheels ever for 'stance'

much fail.

Disastra Coupe
s**t paint is s**t.

broken suspension looks broken.

and please dont use one of the best motorsport wheels ever for 'stance'

much fail.

Old man much? People are aloud to enjoy car's in different ways you know?

I quite like it, i've seen nicer though.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
not at all, its just now, they all seem to be trying to outdo each other for 'lowz' and 'stance'

the mx5 is a great car, modded, theyre brilliant! but just not like that!

ive seen nicer stanced mx's though, that one just has s**t stickers, really bad paintwork, and decked suspension. theres really nothing that special about it, it just has a nicely made vid to go with it

1.2 16v clio
i dont really like mx5's but i love the look of this one even with them wheels if different and it works

Disastra Coupe
ive seen nicer stanced mx's though, that one just has s**t stickers, really bad paintwork, and decked suspension. theres really nothing that special about it, it just has a nicely made vid to go with it

I will agree with you on that. The OP's for example is nicer imo.