ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Haha... So you all booked up?? I'm really looking forward to this now lads, are you at CSS?

I'm all ready to go, got my ferry tickets, I think I'm being forced to go all the way up to Alton Towers and camp there, then convoy to CSS.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got 2 walkies in the house, i'm still not 100% sure how much to bring and worth while bringing my debit card?

RB 200
Right we're going to have to pull our fingers out! Im going to look at a list of camp sites tally them up see who's the best and email them next week, then we're pretty much good to go!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice one, will theses camp sites have showers and so on? Is there a detailed map on the route we'll be taken?

£1500 is way too much for me, i'll be taking about a £1000 plus my card for emergencies

Qashcow
You wont need £1000, take €300 and cards, everywhere accepts cards and cash is readily available all over Europe for not a lot of fee (cheaper than exchanging Stirling with some debit cards)

Just got back from another 1600miles jaunt through France, organisation is the key. We bought 4 of the same map book for £7 each and highlighted the route in all 4 in case everyone gets lost. It's a lonely place on your own ;)

Qashcow
I was meant to be but I've got mixed up with dates and don't think I can make it any more, I'm seeing what strings I can pull

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Right I've made a little adjustment to my car, a small safe (one of those tiny ones) that I've chained to my chassis, so you can store your wallets with me... if you trust me wahah...

Meg 225
If some of you will post here the date you're planning to arrive at the ring during your trip, i'll try to be there if that's fine with you guys. The nurburgring is a 45min drive from my house and it would be nice to meet some uk clio nutters :approve:

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Grrr if I had my license! Hah and if I thought my little 1.2 would do the Ring it's is going to die in a while me thinks its done a lot of miles 111,000 ish. Poor thing, I only got it last month and that's my opinion - to be fair I would try and overtake you guys in your sports which is why I reckon it would die, aha. Shame, I will do next year though definitely!!! Might be able to get a 1.6 if I'm lucky. Well have a good time guys looks awesome :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Grrr if I had my license! Hah and if I thought my little 1.2 would do the Ring it's is going to die in a while me thinks its done a lot of miles 111,000 ish. Poor thing, I only got it last month and that's my opinion - to be fair I would try and overtake you guys in your sports which is why I reckon it would die, aha. Shame, I will do next year though definitely!!! Might be able to get a 1.6 if I'm lucky. Well have a good time guys looks awesome :)

Race?

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Maybe 0.o
Are you going to CSS?

We should do that soon, where you at in the UK?
Really wish I was mate. I haven't got my license and my Dad will not take me because he has "better things to do, i.e. gamble on horses" Haha :).. But I really wish I was though.. I'd even go without a car if I could get there but I can't hah...