ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Style Clio

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Has anyone got any pics of some euro style clios?

I need some inspiration, i seem to have settled on a polo type front bumper all smoothed etc

Need some ideas please........

Stick some pics up as well if you can.

Dont forget the small but amazingly wide wheels! Make sure they stick out a bit too..

Id get the 172 arches and get a good bodyshop to get the the rear arches flared too.

How extreme are you prepared to go?

-Rob

Theres a Lupo gti round my way that has been Euro-a-Fied and its lush! Black, All been smoothed with 14" DEEEEEEEEEEP dish split rims and really low! f**k knows how much tyres cost him! Theyre probs as wide as both of mine together!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I should have said pre 98 pics preferably.

Thats 5dr clio looks sweet what type of front bumper is that fitted to it?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

sweet thats the style there. Anyone got a clue what type of front bumper that is???looks like a polo front moulded in?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Yep its very similair to the euro look RS2 Polo bumpers. Wonder if the polo bumpers are hard to fit?????

ex Clio 172 owner :(

seen that from the front before, its real looks pretty cool. that blue 5 door is gravy! look at the wheels its like a roller skate!

Mk2 Golf GTI

Yours isnt Euro! Id define it as smooth, simplistic, very low on small but wide rims, pastel colours or in some cases, gay graphics.

Have a look on http://www.carstyling.netwww.carstyling.net but to be honest, i dont think the Mk 2 clios look very good on small wheels as they are quite high and narrow. Euro cars are usually squat, like a 306. But Mk 2s slammed on big rims look really good IMO

thought about it before i wrote it and couldnt work out why the euro look doesnt suit the mk1 but couldnt put my thumb on it, so decided it was because of its shape!!

there are loads of square cars which look cool euro, but IMO dont think it suits the clio mk1