ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EURO Wheel Help Please

BMW F31
lol take it you dont like them then lol.

i like the silver clios wheels alot.
just wanted to know what they were and possibly sizes etc.
no point in gettin euro rims without slamming and making them sit out of the arches otherwise they look s**t imo

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

no point in gettin euro rims without slamming and making them sit out of the arches otherwise they look s**t imo

well you cant have clios slammed and have wheels sticking out arches, its just not viable, do a search for it i have ahd a few debates about it,

you can get arches roled but as its plastic its a costly exersise and can go really wrong.
Crazy clio had it done but he was having alot of othjer body work done at the dame time, his was done to acomodate bigger wheels not wider.

my thought is they will be 14/15s on a negative offset and be about 7.5 inch

The silver car has steffan wheels ...un sure of name ....maybe Mesh????

The blue cars wheels look abit like RH splits ...but there not lol

So you can then tayor ...funds permitting ;)

BMW F31

well you cant have clios slammed and have wheels sticking out arches, its just not viable, do a search for it i have ahd a few debates about it,

you can get arches roled but as its plastic its a costly exersise and can go really wrong.
Crazy clio had it done but he was having alot of othjer body work done at the dame time, his was done to acomodate bigger wheels not wider.

my thought is they will be 14/15s on a negative offset and be about 7.5 inch

if it isnt viable then how come they both have wheels sticking out of the arches :clown:

im not bothered about getting into a debate about whether you can or cant put the wheels on the car. i have seen so many done so it is possible and i dont mind what i have to do to do it.
all i wanted was a rough idea of what they were :rolleyes: ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
anything is viable if you want to throw shed loads of money at it, this was the plan with mine but got bored of having a 3k car thats always goin to be worth 3k no matter what i do.

look at the angle on the cars, backs ends stuck up like anything.

yeah i thought they looked like BBS's
not many euro clios on here,

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
i always thought if the wheels stick out further than the wheel arch it wont pass MOT? Thats why them suzuki jeeps have massive arches stuck on when they put massive wheels on? Sure its the law over here?

BMW F31
wouldnt matter about mot i'd just keep my taurus' stored then swap em over, only takes 10 mins to swap all 4 wheels

Chocolate Bar™
That car is williams... drop him a pm, hes german but speaks really good english

Chocolate Bar™
Just found them, they're on this site and are the evo 16 wheels

http://www.steffan.de/

felgen_evo16_gfx.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
^ pah u tell them you have a renualt and they'll give u a pussy et 37. Tell em you've got a polo ;)

BMW F31
just been looking at the dubmeister site, surely if they size is 7x14 et32 4x100 they will fit straight on?

Chocolate Bar™
Yeah should have no probs with that, pretty certain the brakes on a 1.6 will fit under 14's might wanna check though

BMW F31
yeah i have 14's on at the moment.

i cant decide now what size 14", 15" or 16" lol

also seen these what you think?

Borbet T's Rock!!!!!! ...They look lush on mk1's ...yet to see them on a mk2

8x14's and 9x14's IMHO :p

I know Middo was joking but make sure you tell them you have a Renault as the centre bore on dub wheels is to small ...You need a 60.1

BMW F31
what is the centre bore on vw's winston?

do you think dubmeister would be able to sort me out?

other than the centre bore the rest is ok aint it?

with it being lowered on -40mm apex springs at the mo do you think i'd have a prob with 8" and 9" wheels without coilovers or any other arch work? they'll stick out like a beast wont they? ;)

contact eurotek...

google there website mate. :)
they are based in south london, croydon i think.
they have a bodyshop and supply euro rims too :)