ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EURO Wheel Help Please

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
inported wheels are the best..... plus the box looks cool with all german writing on hehe when you come home to find you cant get in your house due to a stack of wheel boxes lol

euro-tek import the wheels from germany aswell mate. they also have a wide selection the best german euro rims in there shop. so when u take the car in there, they will put the wheels on ur car for u, so they can see if they fit, spacers and longer bolts etc etc. call them mate. u dont have to buy the wheels, they fit wheels on to see what ones u like and what will be the best wheel for u car

BMW F31
that i shall be doing!! cheers for the info jlo i've been messing about trying wheels on photoshop but that would be awesome to see what actually looks good :)

i had a day booked for my car to get some keskins and borbets trail fitted last july, but never had the time to go. but they said they can sort everything out for me including sorting out the bodyshop side of it to get the arches cut and modified perfect for the euro look

clio si dti
just be careful if you get some dub wheels as already mentioned the centre bore is different, i once tried to fit my old school bbs rms of my lupo to the clio with no joy, they would have looked nice

bl1.jpg

Yes you can have them bored out to 60.1

VW is 57 C/B

Eurotek are good, I got my porsche spacers off them back in the day....great to deal with

It's all about the IMPORT tho ;)