ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro wheel photshop request

M135i
Can somebody photoshop these wheels onto the clio pleaseee.

Ive got more pics of the clio if needed but there the only 2 pics i have of the wheels.

Thanking you.

288-vi.jpg

IMG_1418-vi.jpg

25703_1293618514636_1655516899_6839.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no such thing as euro wheels pfffffttt........

there ok wheels but you could find better looking ones EASY

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
:dead::dead::dead:

I'm sorry but those wheels are horrible.....As BIFCAIDS has said there are far better out there

More poke than viagr
Im not feeling it tbh, dont think the blue and the black go well.

Are they RH Cups?

M135i
Yeh RH cups.

I dont think they look toooo bad tbh, im not to keen on silver wheels in general and saw these for sale so just wondered what it looked like.

Thanks anyway dave :star:

More poke than viagr
I think the wheels themselves are lovely, but i dont think they would suit your car somehow.

Could always spray them a mad colour ;)

ph2 172 and 106 gti
I think they would look pretty good, but possibly are a bit too big, they look like 17's?

M135i
There only 16's.

How about doing them in white ? could someone try photoshop them in white and also some mad colours ? ie green, orange, yellow etc..

ph2 172 and 106 gti
If they are 16s i think they look good, something like orange centres may look good, good contrast against blue