ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eurofest Images

106 GTi
Gallery of pics here: http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/eurofest08/

Some samples:

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Cheers

Rich

Great work, considering you haven't shot much lately you seem to have improved even more, really nice stuff.

How I didn't see you I'll never know, we have some almost identical shots!

106 GTi
Cheers Chris, just replied to your thread on the Combe forum.

On Racedays I have no time but to leave the camera in what I deem safe shutter speeds to try and make sure I get at least one sharp picture of Nick and Chrissy when she is out.

I forced myself to use no higher than 1/250th of a second yesterday (Normal safe speed is 1/320) and spent a fair chunk of the day at 1/100 and was surprised what keepers I came back with at 1/80 (all with the 300mm lens on all day) and came back with some pics I was happy with for a change.

Not sure how we did not bump into each other, looks like you where at Quarry and the first thing, and I was a Camp judging by are shots.

Pop into the paddock next Sat if you get the chance will be helping Nick on the 106 as his dad is on holiday so no picture dutys for me as I will be on the pit wall for the race with the stop watch.