ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eurov0x

SLK 350
Anybody got one of these gizmos? Thinking of buying one, but obviously not plugging it into my Virgin line.

Out of interest are they pretty faultless?

BMW F31
cant see the point tbh, other than you can hot swap hdd's if you fill one up and want to watch stuff later, otherwise just get a normal pvr?

193 mk2
lol, they're great, you loose channels every now & again but all you need to do is re-scan, "so ive been told!"
i haven't tried the new pvr model yet but if its anything as good as all the other models, i say go for it.

SLK 350
Yeah, from my initial research it's undetectable, one thing though they recommend is using a splitter and leaving your normal V box plugged in so it can chatter if pinged.

Oh and always removing all non-standard kit before you have an engineer on your property.

One thing I'd like to question though is apparently you can cancel your subscription and you still retain your services - anyone confirm this?

193 mk2
yes, as long as they have only switched it off via the box, which is standard procedure, (1) as you might change your mind or someone else may want to re-connect & (2) because it takes someone physically doing it, which costs money. this is why its always worth trying it before subscribing. i like your first option with the splitter as you still get full use of your v box & if your on a free package, why not get the benifit of both, if not you can always downgrade to one. its only worth cancelling your subscription if you don't have any other services with them & aren't bothered about having the on demand feachers for free.
hope this helps.