ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

even RS6 owners have chav tendancies....

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
http://www.autoscout24.it/Details.aspx?id=184191979

0184191979001.jpg

what a *****. click on link to see the rest

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I feel i will be shot down for this but... Change the wheels, respray the bonnet and change the rear lights and it wouldnt be to bad imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Dodgy one
Couldn't give a toss I'd drive if as is, no ones going to mess with nearly 700bhp by the time you've had it mapped with a few breathing mods,

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
that is a chav with too much money, and whos made possibly one of the nicest everyday usable cars into something that looks bloody awful

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I feel i will be shot down for this but... Change the wheels, respray the bonnet and change the rear lights and it wouldnt be to bad imo.

Isn't that just pretty much reverting it back to normal? ;)

Those alloys. Those alloys!!! Christ, I wouldn't pay £2.99 (inc. delivery) for those from a small ad in the back of Max Power...

D.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Couldn't give a toss I'd drive if as is, no ones going to mess with nearly 700bhp by the time you've had it mapped with a few breathing mods,

Not a chance of getting 700bhp out of that, the stock turbo's would need replacing as would a load of other parts, the most you'll get on the stock turbos with a remap is about 510bhp, with a few more mods you can get it up to around 550bhp, but that's about your lot.

You must be confusing it with the V10TT (probably because of the bumper)