ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evening all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm Claire, 18 from burnley but based up in faslane in scotland at the moment so not always home!
well i dont have a clio sport but i do have a clio if that counts?
Hopefully getting rid soon though.

I also belong to another cruise site which is www.xtreme-kroozin.co.uk take a look if u fancy it!

So where is everybody from?

one from my photo shoot

photoshoot10.gif

Random
Photo0070.jpg

bit strange

Photo0083.jpg

curly do

Photo0109.jpg

drunk

Photo0112.jpg

drunk again
Photo0113.jpg

my leaving do
cheetham.jpg

And again...

DSC01501.jpg

Last one of me and the mother...

DSC01504.jpg

i hope they give u an idea of what i look like lol most of them arent that new!

hey, no not gettin another clio, done nothing but spend money on it since i got it! just one thing after the other... getting a vectra i think will see about that though!

hmm yeah unfortunately i know what wood is but im guessing it has another meaning as it is quite clearly out of context in that form

pfffft! honestly

Faslanes next to helensburgh... dunbarton way tis the submarine base in the middle of no where lol

hmmmm u all remind me of people from hom ewith ur pervy ways haha....

womanizer for a living? f**king hell thats harsh, cant do it out of hobby or interest but has to put all the time and effort into it, shocking!

tis ok im a man eater just not for a living... tis my weekend hobby and sometime after work, depending what type of mood im in!

there any more girls on this site? haha i feel like im alone!

Yea theres a few but they've all had the C.S treatment too, so dont feel alone.

ahhh right i see lol, well im not that easy to scare off im afraid!

and just so u all know my sense of humor is dry sarcastic, outright blah blah blah so dont take any thing i say to heart and cry to mummy =D

but thanks for the 'kind of' welcome and i look forward to having a laugh with all the pervs on here haha

AK

M240i
Helensbourghs a train journey away..

just thought i'd throw that in there lol..

Nah jokin!

Theres a few women on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.