ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

everyone!! show one latest pic of your car

Here are the latest of my baby (which is for sale by the way ;) )

Taken this afternoon after a quick wash.

CIMG2222.jpg

CIMG2229.jpg

CIMG2221.jpg

CIMG2223.jpg

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
MYNEWCAR.gif

taken a few years ago i think, by the previous owner.. will take some pics soon... honest!

Megane Mk4
Either you've taken the lowering of the front to a new level mate of you've had an accident ... What yer done Fred?

Andi

Lionel Richie
lost it on diesel that a farmer had kindly dropped all over the road, it was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing!!!

Lionel Richie
it was ages ago, only minor damage, i haven't bothered fixing it (not going to either until the engine is in)

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
my number plate is smoked btw, the flash just brought it lighter,goin 60mm on wednesday,cant wait! these will be my new wheels soon,black konig theory's!!

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fred2001Dynamic said:
lost it on diesel that a farmer had kindly dropped all over the road, it was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing!!!

PMSL....Your off the chain kid!

A number of clios
taken today bout 4:30 pm
SA4000321136x852.jpg

the bumper isnt a diff colour its the light before anyone says anything lol

Beetle
in the visitors carpark of Ogsten reservoir mate, turn right at a white pub on Stretton top and head down that road for a bit.

A number of clios
Scott-16v! said:
in the visitors carpark of Ogsten reservoir mate, turn right at a white pub on Stretton top and head down that road for a bit.

cheers mate might go tomorrow if its nice can never have to many good pics of the car lol