ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Everyones 1st Car?

Inferno 182
Lets have a look at everyones 1st car?
Here's mine:
20110701_004.jpg
20110701_002.jpg
20110701_006.jpg
20110701_008.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Corsa Merit 1.5d

No money wasted on "Boss Modz", heap is heap.

medium_vauxhall_corsa_1993-2000_2032.jpeg

(Picture not representative, Merit had black bumpers and no wheel trims)

Listerine & Poledo
probably, but "we" also "discuss" coilovers/M3's/alloys/colour-coding and insurance several times a week

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Nissan Micra 1.0 Reg 1994, damn slow and boring to drive, but was hugely reliable, wouldn't let me down.

Listerine & Poledo
oh yeah, Corsa did 50mpg, at any speed it managed to acheive.

also worked well as a faux-roader. Perfect for juvenile runs across fenland field and drove.

A month ago it was my "everything," now it's just another catagory c statistic. Hate how the car will always get a portion of the blame ("ohhhh young driver can't handle a fast car") I'd have made the same wrong decision in a 1.2 or a Veyron. Never figured my second car would be a downgrade from the first...

attachment.php

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This was meant to be shared between me and my mum. But I paid for most of it and used it all the time and she had her own car so always considered it mine.
4571790017_4b1d7a79bc_z.jpg

DSC_0301 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Oh and the Bora </3, since most consider that Clio my mums still.
5491842515_6e264a41ab_z.jpg

DSC_0002 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
DSC_0581.jpg

62.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

32123_415628360856_579425856_4963843_1486544_n.jpg

8v power!!
ended up scrapping it because i had done too many mods to it over the years, never kept the old stuff and broke too many features lol,

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
full throttle lolz.

did you have to pay to have it taken away?

nah, i broke it for parts after it broken down on me one night with box issues,
got £130 for the shell, engine, subframe, rear beam and pannels.

Listerine & Poledo
I think the only mod I did to the Corsa was to put a cig burn in the roof lining.

even then I knew... "wow, you can really waste money on these things".

Certainly left me in a better position when I warped the cylinder head and blew 2 injectors. Damn that was expensive. Still, had the cash after not spending it on lowz etc.

:)

I had a Mk3 Fiesta 1.4 Ghia. It had a factory fitted RS body kit.

I loved that car, for the entire month I had it, then a woman ran into the back of me when she didn't bother stopping at a set of traffic lights, and I had.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
2000 0.8 Daewoo matiz se+. It was my dads he bought it to go to work as he had a longer commute in a new job. He ticked every extra for a laugh. It even had a fire extinguisher in the passenger footwell. Probably a good thing after autocar gave it 0 stars for stability issues. I never had a problem with it fortunately and ragged it everywhere regularly hitting the limiter in 5th when going down any of the long dual carriageway hills by me. Not pround of my early driving antics or what i did to that poor little car over 2 years but fair play it took it all!! Apart from knackered front discs and pads (Hardly the cars fault with the way i drove it) i never had a problem with it.

Just remembered it had air con as well! You can imagine the effect that had on a little 800cc engine.