ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evil ice- quick question

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

any plans to import hifonics gear?

can you get hold of it?

My dealer has moved to down under this week so i need a new one

We hadnt got any plans to do it as we thought Hifonics wouldnt be a particularly popular brand when compared to Audiobahn and Resonant Engineering etc. I will look into it and see what i can arrange. The only snag with most importers or dealers is that for the first order you need to spend at least £1000 to benefit from it. Its a gamble whether we are going to be stuck with loads of stock that we cant get rid of. With the shop opening soon we could definately do without that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

ok mate thanks for your help

nothing has gone wrong yet but when it does i will switch to audiobahn and give you a call .

cheers

tom

They have now. We just thought of the name and it kind of stuck. The original idea for a logo would have fitted in more with the name but then we realised that it would have been too similar to the old No Fear logo.

Good question though. Do you think its a good name or not?