ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

evo crash

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

is that the one where the bird is driving and she is swinging the arse end out on every corner then.................. well ill not spoil it! but it saves me download through my 56k beast!

nope - i got that one thou if you want it!

Infact i got about 6 gig of car vids lol

This is at coombe - Quarry corner

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

same here, not 6gb about 1.5gb. im only on 56k lol. over the past few years iv downloaded over 10gb through the little minx!

Apparently he panicked, after he came over Avon rise and saw quarry!

Realised he should of already done his braking before the crest!

Its a tight radius corner, but with LOTS of tarmac, go in too fast, pitch it in, unsettle the car and aim for after the apex, hopefully if you can drive you wont hit the barrier like he did.

Was that the Jap day yesterday?

heh, thought that might have bin norris designs 700 bhp evo, but that one looks more damaged, norris stacked it on that corner too, not too bad, but all the left panels were out of shape, didnt see it first hand, but saw the car afterwards, was on that corner for quite a bit of the day :)

he just sorta went striaght eh! lol

I guess hes got abs as there is no locking of the brakes, but also no screaching...LMAO, that was quality though....

another fast car with slow driver bites teh dust......best he was happy though.

lol, i thought it was ace.....

if i was there i would be rolling in the dirt laughing!

sadistic.....lol!

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 19 May 2003

nope - i got that one thou if you want it!

Infact i got about 6 gig of car vids lol

This is at coombe - Quarry corner
could you post a link up of that please ! :D