ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle - Sunday 7th December

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I was joking too lol. Sarcasm doesn't really work over the internet lol

Where you thinking of meeting up?
Sarcasm is crap on text form...when its face to face you can gauge jestures, etc. :)

I am going to see which point of the triangle people want to meet at. With you being further north...we can try and work out the best medium

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Sarcasm is crap on text form...when its face to face you can gauge jestures, etc. :smile:

I am going to see which point of the triangle people want to meet at. With you being further north...we can try and work out the best medium

Just looking at the map, maybe somewhere like Llangollen wouldn't be too bad?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just looking at the map, maybe somewhere like Llangollen wouldn't be too bad?
Good Call.
I am going to suggest for the Southerners of us ;) to meet at Telford Service M54 J4 and can go from there or we can have meeting points on the way if people know the best way to go.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Or there's the Ponderosa Cafe just north of Llangollen. Plenty of parking and folks could get food and drink before hand?

LL20 8DR

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
If the weather is looking ok I might tag into this with the V6.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I've got a iceberg silver 172 but it's not on the road yet and I'm picking up a racing blue 182 on Monday buddy . Acton / borras area