ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EX05 TBZ and FP02 UXC at Oulton Park

a thirsty one
hello mate, that was me.

i was the artic blue 182 ex05 tbz, was a great day. what were you in? i saw the blue 172 and the silver ph1 172.

Glacier White 197 Cup
now then. Saw you two yeasterday! good driving boys. Was with my mate in his classic impreza. I was in a silver evo but didn't go on track cos i hadn't booked and they said it was too bust to pay on the day. Have you got a picture thread up??

a thirsty one
hi herdie

i bought my pics but got them on the same disc as the mate i was with (the silver 106gti) so he has them. just waiting for him to do me a copy we got them for a few quid off as on same disc.

i love oulton park the brakes take some abuse though, thankfully mine are all uprated but the heat generated was shocking.

dont think i saw much of the scooby on track we must have been out at diff times/places on the track.

a thirsty one
hi sean, yeah although scraping the ice off the car on way to a track day isnt the best sign of things to come but there was plenty of grip (except at druids)

jonnyg - cheers i was chatting to a few of the rally lads (the white s2 with white wheels) and was stood with dan while he was saying hello to a few from the rallye clubs.

a thirsty one
yeah she did, she enjoyed it and even managed a quick nap between outings, only at one point while i was having a bit of a duel with a 172 cup did she get a bit nervous. the guy was blue flagged but wouldnt yield and to be honest we were evenly matched.

i would have expected his cup and no passenger V my ff 182 and the wife in as well to have pulled on me but i managed to get alongside him a few times but had to back off for the next corner. had we carried on i think one of us would have ended up spinning as we were both really pushing.

was meant to put my alloys back on today but its too cold.

yeah she did, she enjoyed it and even managed a quick nap between outings, only at one point while i was having a bit of a duel with a 172 cup did she get a bit nervous. the guy was blue flagged but wouldnt yield and to be honest we were evenly matched.

i would have expected his cup and no passenger V my ff 182 and the wife in as well to have pulled on me but i managed to get alongside him a few times but had to back off for the next corner. had we carried on i think one of us would have ended up spinning as we were both really pushing.

was meant to put my alloys back on today but its too cold.
tbh i think i would have been nervous at that :rasp:

sounds like a good day all in all

a thirsty one
yeah good fun, not doing any more for a while will start again in the summer.

i may still be in the 182 or may have something else by then a bit cheaper for track bit nerve racking using my daily driver on these track outings.

Peugeot 106 Rallye
I got some pics of these on track.

Same John Lloyd who used to have a red 106 gti, on PGAC? If so i think you know my brother, zimsoundz.

clio2.jpg

&

clio1.jpg

I have more i just need to get through them all lol.