ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exalto tyres?!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
I got mine from Costco at the weekend. £176 the pair with fitting etc.

You'll need to find a mate with a Costco card though, and they took a few weeks to get them in.

havent seen many posts about exaltos since renault stopped putting them on their renaultsports so therefore not making them the best tyre in the world anymore ;)

Clio 172mk2
costco is like a whole salers , but they allow loads of ppl to join , some times just cos u work for a certain company , but if u have a mate they can add u too.

but when i went was somet like 80 a piece for tyres with the fitting included , again had to wait a few weeks though

Lee

BMW M2C
We've got a couple of cards at work, not sure how we got them, but we have.

I went with someone who is a paramedic.

B

Brown.

:quiet:
think i was quoted something silly like 135 from quickfit...s dont go there,,,,i ended up gettin pound savers....lol there ok in the dry but if you go out in the wet....dont even think of going round any corners unless its 'side ways round a round about' hehe Gar style

Last edited by a moderator:
  ARCTIC BLUE 182
Sure my mate has a card he owns his own business, i will try him. Are exaltos the best tyre to put on?
Thanks

Clio 172mk2
theres a poll some where , exaltos and goodyear f1 somet like gsd3,

both are about equal just some ppl prefer one to other n other way round.

costco card will set u back about 15-25 quid if u need one , and if yer mates got his own buisness can get one that way

Renaultsport Clio 172
www.event-tyres.co.uk
They come to you. I had them fit a set of Exaltos to my last 172. I think it was about £300 for 4. I have had nothing but loads of fun chucking the car around on Exaltos. My current one has a mixed set of Contis and Dunlop (2 of each per axle!). They are close to needing replacing though so it'll be Exaltos all round in a week or two.

A red missile
For costco you have to either work in one of a number of professions or own a business, but as i recall you only have to have a company letterhed :) and that would be so hard to fake wouldn't it, we used old letterheads for a company that doesnt even exist anymore - they dont check up obviously.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
63/500 said:
For costco you have to either work in one of a number of professions or own a business, but as i recall you only have to have a company letterhed :) and that would be so hard to fake wouldn't it, we used old letterheads for a company that doesnt even exist anymore - they dont check up obviously.

When my ex gf joined she needed a letterhead plus a recent utility bill from the same business .

I'd stick with the exaltos , they were developed for the car plus buying billy budget tyres that won't hold the road in the wet is daft .

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I got mine from Mytyres website for about £80 each and then they were £20 per wheel to get fitted! :)

Clio 182
^^^^ Ta!

Supertrogg said:
www.event-tyres.co.uk
They come to you. I had them fit a set of Exaltos to my last 172. I think it was about £300 for 4. I have had nothing but loads of fun chucking the car around on Exaltos. My current one has a mixed set of Contis and Dunlop (2 of each per axle!). They are close to needing replacing though so it'll be Exaltos all round in a week or two.

More expensive in my area then... £204.45 for 2 x V rated or £223.25 for 2 x W rated :dapprove:

Did everyone get V or W btw??

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Karen said:
^^^^ Ta!

More expensive in my area then... £204.45 for 2 x V rated or £223.25 for 2 x W rated :dapprove:

Did everyone get V or W btw??

V rated is all you need , rated up to 149mph .