ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exaltos.... but not what ya think....

Clio 197

Got continentals on my MEG...

When will Exaltos be avail in 18s... and are they better (these continentals squeal quite a bit!)?

Clio 197

225/40/18 (standard 225 size)... wondering if Ill get better corners on exaltos ?

Tell you what though, sounds so cool on a fast long bend!

Lee

BMW M2C

F1s are £116.50 a tyre at Mytyres!

No sign of any Exaltos on there but there are 3 different Michelin performance tyres if you prefer Michelin.

Michelin http://www2.sicherbestellen.de/cgi-bin/reifendirekt.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=929155.15688&P-ID=&language=&typ=D40239&ranzahl=4&Breite=225&Herst=&Quer=40&Felge=18&Load=&Speed=ZR&weiter=0&last_sort=&kategorie=&Ang_pro_Seite=&sort_by=&gesanzeige=&#langeSMALLU color=#0000ff ***/U/SMALL
Tyre producer from France, the one with the well known Bib, quality product in high price segment

Pilot SPORT 225/40 ZR18 88Y Rim-protection

http://img.delticom.de/Michelin/PILOTSP275.jpg

Summer tyres
Speed Y: the speed capability of this tires is up to 186 mph/300 km/h !

We only supply the tire. If there is a rim shown on the picture, it is just to symbolize.
Top product for sports driving, directional tread, excellent handling in wet conditions, good grip in all drive situations.
With us only only £ 134,90

Clio 197

Thanks mate...

Well see how long the continentals last (I hope to get a few track days in the next couple a months)...

Do you think its worth getting 235/245s on (if the rim will take-em?).

Couple of things.

Omar - My Exaltos squeal quite a bit, depending on surface.

Everyone - What kind of prices do you pay for tyres? Ive just put continentals on the back at £56 each inc balance and fitting. Which I thought was pretty good.