ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exalto's - Why are they so expensive?

105 per corner fook that is that for 16'' s? I have paid just 200 for all 4x 195 50 15's 2-3 yrs ago and not that much over 200 last time also, shop around!

Prices haven't really changed much 195/50/15 still remain to be one of the cheapest "sporty" sizes available due to it's mass market use. £30-£40 a corner isn't unknown for a decent brand tyres wheras 16" 195/45 or 205/45 can be double that often. Plus 16" tyres have always been relatively expensive compared to 17" and 18" tyres (ie not much cheaper in some cases).

To the OP, if your rear tyres have a lot of tread left I'd get a new pair of PE2s, nothing worse than a car with mixed tyres. Plus they probably are the better all round tyre and also the geniune oe tyre.

£105 isnt that bad, Kwik fit near me wanted £155 :dapprove:

Exalto's where designed just for the clio!

lol i just went there because a friend works there and i thought i might be able to get some pe2's on the cheap! pmsl at him when he told me £175 a tyre! iam not sending him a christmas card;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Does anyone rate these "Pirelli PZero Nero - 205/45/16 W"

I can get these at £56.00 a tyre but as its been said on the forum there is a few people that say Hankook tyres are the way to go