ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excel Formulas

E39 530i
What is the formula in excel which will multiply 2 number in two different cells, into a third cell? :mad:

i.e

qty price total
3 £10.00 £30.00

please help

172 Cup
=SUM(B3*C3)

Assuming B column is quantity and C column is price.

(The "3" is just the row I used for the example)

^ lol, a school bursar asked me the other day how she could work out 20% of col A. If she worked for me I would have sacked the idiot.

172cup
^ lol, a school bursar asked me the other day how she could work out 20% of col A. If she worked for me I would have sacked the idiot.

lol, my BOSS asked me how to get roman numerals on a word documents.

"i've tried opening the character map, but its not on there"

E39 530i
ok heres one for ya if i copy the formula down it will display £0.00 in all cells unless i enter a value in the quantity cell and price cell, How do I get the formual to still apply but not show £0.00 in the other cells?

ok heres one for ya if i copy the formula down it will display £0.00 in all cells unless i enter a value in the quantity cell and price cell, How do I get the formual to still apply but not show £0.00 in the other cells?

several ways, but the easy way is:

highlight the cell > right click it > under number tab select custom > copy and past this in:

#,###;[Red]-#,###

It will make all the 0 disappear unless there is a number in the box.

Last edited:
  Naples Red clio 16v
=if(a1<>"",a1*b1,"")

Translated into english:
If A1 is not blank, calculate A1 times B1
If A1 is blank, return nothing