ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excel Graph Help

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Google has failed me and nobody in the office has tried this so hoping someone on here can help me.

I have a simple enough graph (3 plot lines), but a couple of the lines are all over the place, a smooth line won't help, so I have added a Linear Trerend. Great so far.....

When I have the Linear, and normal plot line, the graph becomes a little cluttered, it will be shown to various people and some will need to see both, but I want some to only see the linear trend line.

If I remove the original line (as in, select to have no line shown on the graph), I can only get it back by clicking around and finding one of the original plotted points. I don't want to do this for each line on the 11graphs I want to do this for.

Is there an easy way of getting a line back easily (without the use of the undo button, or creating a second set of graphs) once it has been removed?

Any help is much appreciated.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is this just for presentation purposes, m8? Would it be easier to have all the seperate 11 spreadsheets saved and viewed as part of a Powerpoint presentation?

Or am I missing something? :)

D.