ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exclusive #1 up for sale...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
They'd be alright if they didnt have that beige leather... :(

Yeah the grandad leather is abit off putting but I love these cars, I would of kept the standard alloys though and put a stealth system on myself.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I wanted one when i bought the sunflower... the leather really put me off though. Its just wrong.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
passenger door shut line questionable? or just the trim?

At least he's got the original parts to go with it, the wheels are horrid normally as is the interior.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
Jesus £3800 no way i'd pay that for a Ph1 whether its exclusive no.1 of not.

I'd pay up to 3K for an absolutely mint example Ph1 with FSH and belt changes. Think thats reasonable tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tbh I think its worth it! Sod the miles on it, its number 1! There aren't many people that can say that they have the number 1 of any car built... It can put back to standard very easily, still think you could make some money on that in years to come.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
£3800?!! I nearly choked on my brew then!!

Christ alive.

I just sold a mint (and I do mean factory mint) completely standard example for £2500! Every service bill/invoice from new.

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  BMW M5 & E36
What's the Exclusive dash like, beige to go with the seats?

I'd like to see one on Oz F1's, never recall seeing that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I think I am actually the only person in the world that loves the exclusive colour and interior!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
The picture of the interior there looks far too beige.. it's nothiong like that in reality.. It's far more grey than 'beige'.. Hence "Dune Grey".. ;)

Price tag the guy's asking must be a miss-print lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Tbh I think its worth it! Sod the miles on it, its number 1! There aren't many people that can say that they have the number 1 of any car built... It can put back to standard very easily, still think you could make some money on that in years to come.

You will probably find that they built the 172 cars then started putting plaques on them.

Build numbers mean nout to car valuation imo

Especially ones that have been adapted beyond production standard, i think so anyway