ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust back box

ff 182
any one know were the cheapest place is to get a back box for a 172. its just droped off , i wouldnt mind but im getting rid of it on monday..danm thing cheers

Astra van,Mk1 nova
was about to say do not put a cheep as job back on it, as that was what was on my cup when i bought it was 129bhp due to the restriction it was giving :)

JMR

RB 182 Cup
any one know were the cheapest place is to get a back box for a 172. its just droped off , i wouldnt mind but im getting rid of it on monday..danm thing cheers

If you have a Selectatyre near you, I was quoted about £85 for a non-renault part.

Same thing happened to me just dropped off one day...
I had mine welded and it lasted for about 2 weeks then fell off again

ff 182
Just let you know.A+M exhausts at wakefield do them new for £47.there nowt speical but they will get you through a MOT or put you on for some time..cheers

ff 182
dunno mate it dont say.but they are realy cheap looking things.in all honesty if your keeping your car,save up for a proper one...

Clio 172
I went for a cheap as chips one (£55)& it was so buzzy on motorway trips it was giving me headaches so it had to go.

Renault Stealer £117 including VAT

Bliss :D

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
My local Renault stealer quoted me £240 including fitting. I gave them 2 fingers and went to Powerflow. No brainer really: better sound and a lifetime guarantee....