ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust fitting

Can anyone give me a rough idea on how much it will cost to have an exhaust fitted to my 172...non renault dealer price!! :)

BMW 118d

Depends if it is a unversal backbox or full cat back system. My Remus backbox on my 1.2 (not a universal one) cost £10 to be fitted!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Depends on who does it but it would probably be about an hour from start to finish. Maybe about £30-£40

Lee

BMW M2C

It took Demon Tweeks 2 hours to fit the Magnex cat back system to mine!! I wasnt happy with the initial fit so the second time they got it right. Im not very mechanical but it looks a lot easier than it is.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

To fit my magnex was ok but to get it so the tailpipe was spot on was a bit of a pain. The exhaust pipes sit very close to the heatsheilds. Still doesnt sit perfect but i cant be arsed to try and adjust it again yet.