ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust for a 1.4RT (k reg)

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

My mate who works in the fitting area of Demon Tweeks has got an RT too, and hes had a magnex back box modded so itll fit on the RT.

Looks wicked and sounds awesome.

Give em a ring and ask them if they can do it.

I to(o) have a 1.4 rt clio and was wondering about a magnex system and de-cat. dont they do one for the out car?

paul

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Take it to a powerflow dealer they can do what ever you want. You choose the tail pipe, sound etc.
As for a cat replacement pipe hillpower do one for the 1400.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Got the catalogue in front of me and the magnex back box for the valver costs £130. So theyll have to fit and modd it for you as well bear in mind.

Give them a ring and ask them:

01978 664468

Ive just phoned them and they wont mod mod it

They did offer me a Piper, anyone know if these are any good?

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Gutted for ya.

Personally id now go to powerflow. As steve said theyll do whatever you want.....noise, tailpipe etc..

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

payed 240 for a cat back stainless steel system with a 4" tailpipe.
Yes it should free a couple of horses up.
A cat back system and induction kit(hillpower) should free up around another 5bhp on a 1400.

ff 182

Hi mate i got my RT going in on Monday to Longlife for a full system exhaust and its costing £279 fitted.

James has got the LOVLIEST back pipes!

He got a cat-back system from Powerflow. It ends with...ah well....
Youll jut have to see and hear it!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

cheers ben
i went for powerflow cat-back, twin exit.
best sounding exhaust ever,
made 74bhp at wheels.
But was quite expensive

Does cat back mean the exhaust from behind the cat to the tip of the back box, or does it mean all that including a cat replacement? I would think the first one, but I am not sure.

paul