ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Knocking...

Mk4 .:R32
I recently went to JP exhausts to have my back box straightened up slightly and a new tip on my exhaust. since then, every now and again there's a really annoying knocking noise from (I assume) the exhaust. I've had a poke around and the exhaust seems sterdy, and there's ample gap between the recess, heat shield, rear axel etc from the exhaust, so I have no idea why it's knocking.

Any clues from someone who's experienced the same problem??

as far as I'm aware they didn't even touch the centre section, they only altered the back box and changed the tip!

it also knocks a bit when the engine labours when changing gear a bit early! (usually going from 1st to 2nd when driving slowly)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If the mount is uprated, won't that just transmit the force to another part of the system? My centre section sits quite low, catches speed bumps.