ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust manifold

RS RIP
get a 182 manifold , but only when you go all out.

leave it alone when not going for cams / itb's / or the like. i did it but it was a $$ of work. Pro is the MOT once a year , cat is (once adapted) very easy to replace.

(mine was cammed + inlet-work etc., worked nicely)

Not worth the outlay. It doesn't improve output, just alters it's delivery. The part is £700 new, £200+ second hand and fitting takes quite a few hours + a lot of strong language. Save your money!

Trophy Turbo :)
Not worth the outlay. It doesn't improve output, just alters it's delivery. The part is £700 new, £200+ second hand and fitting takes quite a few hours + a lot of strong language. Save your money!

Thats What i like too see a trader, on here with good advice and not just wanting too sell you some thing. Pat on the Back there Tom

lol - we tried it on our 172 mate, not 100% conclusive -> possible small gains in certain places but certainly not worth the £age.

Westy. MX5
The OE manifold is already a performance part, so need to change it. Spend your hard earned on a holiday instead.