ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust options

I need to replace my exhaust as it appears to be falling off, I have decided to go for a made up stealth. All I want is a stainless steel exhaust which will last longer than the crappy standard 1, no loss in power(gain if possible) and dont want it to sound any louder if possible.

What size bore do i need as I m sure I have heard stories of people having exhausts made up and then finding out they have lost power due to a smaller pipe being fitted?

Is there anything else I need to be aware of?

Any info/advice will be appreciated!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i'm going down the same route, ive had my car 4 months and not been out of renault getting it fixed from falling off/rattling and most of all pissing me off with weird noises.

I'm going to get a nice subtle stainless from http://www.pro-speedexhausts.com/ I got quoted 290 all in (thats including fitting) - its a cat back system -

They cut your bumper and make it sit in with a 182 suround, do a search on here for them fitted, theres a few pics, I like the look of them, look great - however i'm not to sure on the sound.

I hear good things about prospeed, but Im not willing to travel all that way for something that a local exhaust place should be able to knock up. :(