ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust recommendations?

PH2 172
Ok so i have a Prospeed exhaust on my car at the moment its a catback system with a middle box and a decat. Its the 3rd system i have had from them. the 1st to be fair was perfect was a stealth system had a nice rasp to it and wasnt boomy at all and that was with the decat now this 1 seems to be soo boomy its a recessed system with 3.5inch tip and its getting on my nerves so loud and boomy even at 30mph its unreal. Not sure if it makes much difference going from stealth to recessed or size of the tip would change it. so im thinking of changing the cat back system to something more sensible and not boomy that only gives out a nice raspy sound. Help and reccomendations would be great thanks.

Fiesta ST3
Heya mate. Ive just fitted a BTB stealth system to my cup and its bob on. Great fitment, quality and noise.

Fiesta ST3
McMega waiting time, as Fred isn't taking orders for a while. Unless you can get a second hand one that is

53 Clio's & counting
You know what im going to say lol yozza all the way.

im saving up for one, i wouldnt put my money anywhere else after trying a million different exhausts, i bought a yozza and i cant explain how easy it is to fit, no knocking, no issues just a brilliant exhaust

PH2 172
whats the sound of the yozza stealth like. iv had enough of my boomy exhaust unbearable on the motorway no point having a cd player :( and also had enough of the missus winging about it :)

Clio 197
ktec supersport - i cant comment on the boomyness though because i dont own one

I have a milltek on my 172 - the twin tips at the back have grown on me, the exhaust is very deceiving! its wisper quiet on the inside but i get comments that its pretty loud from the outside (however you cant tell) - i guess that is what a "refined" exhaust sounds like ?! i wouldnt know because i have always had loud bean cans for exhausts before i.e. scooby ;)

depends what your after though

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i'd agree with montana, ive got the milltek on my 172 with the gash looking twin tips, and decat, sounds amazing when you give it some, but can be reasonably quiet.

plus im selling it soon as im breaking the car, only after like £140 for the de-cat and cat back system ;)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
What you want is a Yozza race system with a sports cat,awesome sound just right and its not boomy at all on the motorway.That's what I have(182)would think it would sound the same on a 172,had a decat for 8 months or so but it had to go in the end,sounded awesome but not everyday lol and on a long drive it's just to much.Not the cheapest way to go,but the best all round,fitting,sound, longevity.