ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Shopping :D

clio sport 1.4
Hey guys,

I'm new to all the renault stuff and have no idea on what to buy. I used to have a Nova which i custom made the system from red top stainless system & a performance manifold and ended up putting a.................cherry bomb on for the back box :rolleyes: (stupid idea but sounded nice)

cutting to the point everyone is saying longlife but they r too common, i was thinkin ashley exhaust but personally i kno s**t all on the clio, it's a 1.4 sport mk 2 ph1 2000 x reg! what you recomend???? (summin loud an sweet)

thanks guys :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
I had an ashley on my 1.2 16v, for the cost (£150 full system) it was well worth it. If you want a good custom system go to prospeed, they will make one up for you and the work is top notch according to alot of members on here.