ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust sorted.......

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

looks a lot neater from what i can see!

good job....did you have the mounts fabricated for you or did you just adjust it??

--chris

ST

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 01 June 2005

looks a lot neater from what i can see!

good job....did you have the mounts fabricated for you or did you just adjust it??

--chris
I just took it back to the place that done it mate, and they replaced the hangers on the rear box and a few of the clamps as the surface rust was getting pretty bad on clamps....a stainless exhaust but the hangers are mild steal.....lol

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 01 June 2005

Looks better matey, Simons definately thinking decat there lol
The 2nd pic is over a year ago mate when i had the exhaust fitted to the car, when i had just the 60mm pi springs on there.......decat nah too much hassle i thinks.

The Beast MK4

I just took it back to the place that done it mate, and they replaced the hangers on the rear box and a few of the clamps as the surface rust was getting pretty bad on clamps....a stainless exhaust but the hangers are mild steal.....lol

Id better keep an eye on my clamps then, should be up there in the summer to get the beast slammed. :devilish:

ST

Id better keep an eye on my clamps then, should be up there in the summer to get the beast slammed. :devilish:

Apex kit sir?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

looks guid matey, like the red springs on it. didnt notice the plate on the last meet, thot it was just standard still............. like the exhaust unit v tempted by that or a magnex system

ST

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 02 June 2005

looks guid matey, like the red springs on it. didnt notice the plate on the last meet, thot it was just standard still............. like the exhaust unit v tempted by that or a magnex system
The red springs were PI which are no more matey.....that was over a year ago when i 1st had the exhaust done.....the 1st pic was today. Only put the new plates on about two weeks ago ;)

Get a zaust by http://www.motorsportworld.co.ukwww.motorsportworld.co.uk mate, they are spot on.

Burgandy 174 sport t

dont be payin them the money to lower ur car mate, very easy

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 02 June 2005

dont be payin them the money to lower ur car mate, very easy

Aye Iain can do the same job for less....;)