ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust System advice....

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
Hey all,

Im in need of a new exhaust system, and thought rather than replacing a stock one with a new stock on I would get a sports system.

I have been looking at some stuff from K-Tec, but have never bought anything from then before.

This is the de-cat and cat back system I am looking at:

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=187
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=188

Thinking that I will get the K8 tail pipe for the exhaust. As it has a nice removable silencer with it.

Anyone got any advice for me, or better yet has anyone got one of these systems. Its a lot of money to shed out, but its needed and I want to make sure I make a good choice.

Thanks in advance for any help,
James

182BG
that systems fine mate, if you search around the internet you will see other systems at different prices, basically depends on how much you want to spend

as andy mentioned you could always go custom, like powerflow (if theres one near you) but sometimes they can work out a bit more expensive as its a custom exhaust and your paying for the labour too, but atleast you will know it will fit at treat

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
powerflow = happy shopper in my opinion so dont go down this option. all they do is fit a larger bore and bend some pipe

your best bet is Magnex, Jetex or Janspeed et al for an after market exhaust where they have done a little bit of testing rather than having a hairy arsed bloke with a welder fit some scaffolding pipe to your pride and joy

182BG
ooooooo handbags lol

ok try prospeed if you want a proper custom job :)

but like i said k-tec are good, phone them up, very helpful
if you become a member you get discount too ;)