ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust!!! what can i do

Mwhahaahahhaha:devilish:

poopy poop exhaust, get it some gaviscon or immodium cant remember, but if symptoms persist see a car dr.

I would imagine, correct me if Im wrong anybody, its made like it..

I know my Powerflow backbox(just backbox) pops if I rev it to about 5k and then leave off the accelerator and just let it go down on its own..

Daz.

Dunno, how loud is the popping? Backfire loud? Or just like, bobobobobob, trumping water loud? :) (Sorry for this, but its the only thing I can think of that most people can relate too!)

Daz.

If it sounds like mine.. it sounds cool, if it makes massive bangs and you see windows smashing in nearby houses, yes.

Daz.

Could it be over fueling? Run the car for a long long time and rag it a bit. When the exhaust is really hot stop and get somone to watch the back of the exhaust. Do what you do to get it to pop and see if it spits flames. If it does you might need to get your fueling altered, or just leave cos it would be very cool.

Paul

Suzuki SV650

Mine pops a lot, and my mate was following me down the M6 one time and he says that mine shot a little bit of a flame out a couple of times... I dont care if it makes a loud shotgun noise its cool!

Might try breaking some windows now eh Daz ;)

Quote: Originally posted by clio-owner on 26 March 2003

my exhaust is pooping what can i do to stop it??
Is it a sh*t exhaust?...LOL (only joking)

I thought this was your brand new exhaust that you just got M8. Get it checked just in case.:D

Managed to set off the car alarms either side of me reversing out of a parking space at work this afternoon:devilish: Not bad considering there were only 7 cars including mine.

Forget the windows Daz, see how many ickle babys you can wake up in one single pass of any given high street.

Please note, I do not condone any of the above actions . . . . (and my baby waking record is 4)

mine pops i love it

i can now make it pop and burble whenever i want and i get told off for making it do so

it always brings a big grin to my face !!!!

Clio 1.8 16v

its only a little bit of un burnt fuel gettin past it does this on all cars except for those with cats on!!its just a little bit of fuel gettin in when u let go of the throttle after you have had it floored leave it it sounds good and turns heads and also u can just say to people its a highly fuelled tuned car i do:D