ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust

172 sport
Hey guys after some advice I'm looking to get a quiter exhaust on the 172 any suggestions ideas ect thanks kris

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Do you currently have aftermarket on there?

I would go to Prospeed, as they can make the exhaust to your requirements. So if you want something which is relatively quiet when pootling, bit has grunt when booting it. They can do that. Also, they can do you a stealth, or cut into the bumper.

172 sport
hey don pro speed are local have messaged them to see what they say hopefully something decent and it is aftermarket not sure what was on car when bought

172 sport
thanks don will give them a call tomo when im off work someone mentioned a jetex decibel insert from tweeks to reduce noise anyone have any opinions on this??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
pics look good pal should be a bit cheaper as i have a 172

It was £330 about (Jesus!) Five years ago! Old exhaust fell off and had to drive from Telford over to Cardiff (without Sat Nav) and no backbox...when I got there, I was deaf in one ear!

He can cut it into bumper too...but you would need to purchase a Renault Exhaust surround for another £18 (ish) if you wanted it sticking out subtly.

172 sport
driving in cardiff is a nightmare full stop mate i drive here for work thats it lol

i can imagine the drive mate lol im gonna ring him tomo and then thinking get all the bushes polyed up as well thats next lol