ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhausts!?!

J03

MX5 1.8
is it a simple bolt on bolt off application? am going to take my backbox off in a favour of a standard one but the backbox was already on the car wnen i bought it so i dont know what to do.. thanks

J03

MX5 1.8
middle section as in nearer to the rear? the pipe is bolted onto the middle bit which looks to be like a triangle thing with bolts on each corner, is this it?

J03

MX5 1.8
  Clio's
I dont think that exhaust is an origional part so wont fit properly. yeh the bolts will be at the back of the centre section

a burnt one
the bit with the bolts is what is stopping the centre section (middle bit) slipping out from the backbox (back bit) as they slip into each other.

You will also have a bolt at the front (front bit) it should just screw off unless someone has done a cowboy job and welded the seam to pass an M.O.T like my old one had when i bought it.