ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXHAUSTS

im after a nice back box for me 1.4RT - n e one got n e ideas??

lookin for a nice ddep sound and a good lookin tailpipe!

are ashley exhausts n e good??

thanks alot! :)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I just recently bought a Piper back box and they do loads of different tail pipe designs including a 4in slash cut.

The K-Tec exhausts look absolutely wicked but like Brun says I think they only do a complete system which is around £250.

Skoda Fabia vRS

hehe, adtmits saw me goin under a bridge the other day, ask him how loud it is !

if you want quiet dont get one, however they are doing diff centre sections now with diff silencers on, so i reckon you could get one to suit your needs

i paid £233 for mine delivered...

ive got a magnex, they are a bit expensive, but came on the car so im laughing. But im bored of that, im thinking of going to powerflow and getting a jap 4.5" slash , or maybe a side exit.

Ive got a K-Tec system and it well wicked. I dont listen to the stereo any more for two reasons a) I love listening to the exhaust burbling away and b) even amped up I CANT BLOODY HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

LOL Boz.

I am getting a full KTEC system and decat (unsilenced of course) in a few months, and I must say that was one thing that was running around my head. Would I be able to hear my stereo. And it looks like thats a no then. Oh well, getting bored of music now a days anyway.

Paul

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

best u get some phatter ice, i gots k-tek twin 3.5 exit, its loud. when i first got it me bird complained that it was too loud and said she didnt want to drive it...like id let er, he he. :devilish:

cheers lads! - ive heard good things bout RAGE exhausts too, but never off anyone that has one on a clio!

Do you guys rate them at all - they are quite cheap, is it a case of you get what you pay for???

Thanx again