ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhuast mounts help

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Buy the cheapest ones you can find on eBay then space them out with thick piping or old sockets. Works an absolute treat and you can tailor the positioning of the exhaust tailpipes to your requirements then.

Thanks for the help, he exspensive ones look great but bit out of my price lol yeah the cheap way sounds good bud haha I put new ones on not even a yeah aga and they are staring to go already lol

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Genuine Renault ones or cheapo ones off ebay , they all sag after a while . I got some new ones , put a couple of cable ties through the rubber hanger and around the bracket because the rubber does tend to peel away from the metal after some time. Then I filled in the gaps with high temp silicone . When it had set , i drilled 3 holes , about 10mm, left , right and bottom through the silicone , just so there was some play . You don't want them too solid . Job done . My Yozzas never sat better , been on the car now for well over 12 months and still as good as ever .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140938448839?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT