ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ext. HDD's 2tb's+

ITB BG 182
Right then, I am after an external HDD for the laptop that is 2tb or more, I have seen a WESTERN DIGITAL My Passport Portable Hard Drive 2tb for £120 from PCW but i really do not want to buy from PCW after some recent issues I have had with them.

So, what is available to buy for the £120 mark thats portable, 2TB's, USB 3.0 and not too bulky.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I always go WD. Especially for Portable ones, a lot nicer than most aesthetically.

Shop around online if you really don't want to buy from PC World. It's a HDD and in my experience WD never fail so you shouldn't really have to go back.

Z4
Just got a seagate 2tb usb3 (not the old case which sticks) for £80.
Its not portable.
Pc world/currys if it makes you feel better

ITB BG 182
Right, I gave in an got it from PCW people, bought a new a laptop bag too and they knocked £20 off the sum total, so in theroy the hdd cost me £100.

Now i have the witt ending joy of combining 2 x 1tb hdd's on to one hdd and using the 2tb as a pure back up for my pictures and what not.... joy...