ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

External Hard drive help needed.300GB or more

R35 GTR
dont know.lol

I am looking for a HD to back up my laptop, I need minimum of 60GB for all my files.

Plus it needs to be USB 2.0 or firewire whatever is faster

at the end of the day its just a hard drive with a usb connection and evesham stick it in a pretty box with pretty lights lol

Had no issues with mine, just plug and play, takes about 10-15mins to back up about 8 or so GB's

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol no probs mate. Theres a few different ones around, with 250-300GB costing you around £100-£130 :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
get a hard drive enclosure for like £20 and put whatever drive u want in it! thats what ive done and it works awesome.

EDIT: actually ready above post same as mine, sorry didn't read it!

R35 GTR
White16valver said:
*stupid non-techie-person question*

Is a Zip Drive different to a HD then?

I think zip drives come with smaller disks. plus a zip disk is like a floppy, stick it in the drive and write/read. Havent seen them above 250MB per disk.

Got a USB one from maplin for £150 for 320GB (actually 300GB) but its quick! Only took an hour to back up 45GB, which only needs to be done once then incremental backups.

I am using Norton Ghost 9.0, never used it before but is really easy to use.