ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**F.A.O Makavelli**

Here they are, polished, sealed and waxed with 4 new tyres fitted and blacked. Thanks again for selling us your old wheels! They are quality :)

IMG_2945.gif

IMG_2946.gif

IMG_2948.gif

IMG_2949.gif

Just need to get it lowered and a good clean all over and all should be well :)

Enjoy

Thanks, i think thats the plan. The car is abit of a hand me down from my mum to my brother. Its cheap for him to insure for a year or two then i think the plan is for him to get a 172 or 182.

Chocolate Bar™
whats plans has he got for it now? i assume hes gonna look after it better than your hand me down saxo ;)

VRS
good stuff :approve:

sets the red off perfectly :) and will look mint once its been lowered!

u just need to get some back to black on those side strips to match those nice glossy tyres :);)

Yeah, the car isnt clean yet so not much point in blacking the side strips. im sure it will get done at the weekend. i think lowering is going to be the only thing that gets done then save up i guess. i think he will look after this one mr middleton, the saxo did get a hard life lol.

P.s the bonnet is, well was open!